STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh Inspiration, where art thou?

I have my Disappearing Nine Patch all sewn together. After playing around with some different layouts, I ended up with this one - the first one I showed you a few days back. I now have it layered, pinned and ready to quilt. I am beginning to feel that "mounting December pressure" and when I flip the calendar to December 1, I start making lists of all the things I have to get done. Right now, it's a long list. So this has got to be a "quick and easy - there, it's done" type quilting job. Inspiration had better find me tonight 'cause I'm going to be at it in the morning....

Piece
Linda

Quilting is like love - enter it with abandon or not at all.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice colors Linda. Look forward to seeing it quilted. I have one like that waiting to be finished.

Sandi Mac said...

When in doubt - meander!!! Love the colours.

Karen said...

Just like you, this is where I get hung up every time - deciding what to quilt. I spend days walking around a project, thinking and scruntinizing what it needs...The layout you chose is great, and I look forward to seeing what you quilt.

Shelley said...

Love it! I am always amazed at how this patterns turns out different every time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...