STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, December 6, 2010

Holly Angel

Here is another cheery little cherub to perk up your day. Isn't she cute? Her name is Holly Angel and she is #MHCA 19 in the Mill Hill Charmed Angels series. As I told you last week, this is an older series so unlikely you would find the kit in your favourite needlework shop these days, but it could be ordered from Wichelt I'm sure, as it is still shown on their website. She measures 6"w by 2.5"h.
I think I should have bought stock in Mill Hill years ago....
As you have no doubt noticed, I have slowed down with my blogging in the last week. The pressure of "stuff to be done" is getting to me so I'm spending more time working on projects, shopping and doing all that other Christmasy stuff that mothers do... I'm sure you understand. So the posts may not be as frequent over the next few weeks, but rest assured, I AM busy. I have finished the quilting and binding of the Disappearing Nine Patch table topper, come back tomorrow for a look...

Peace
Linda

Carve quiet space in your life and in the silence you will hear the angels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be thrillled with this little beauty. Clever of you!!
Lucky Dolores to win one of your cuties.

GailM. said...

Aren't they all cute. You're on a stitchin' roll. You must have a ton of kits, eh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...