STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Westward Ho!

I've been very busy trying to tie up all loose ends before I head off to Calgary. Getting daughter moved home and settled/organized, sorting out what will be moved to her apt. while I'm away, getting some work done outside in the flowerbeds (gardeners beware- the lily beetles are already on the move- I've found a few marching towards my lilies with love in their beady little eyes!!), getting the house reasonably clean, laundry done, canvassing for cancer finished, new pants hemmed, plants watered... on and on.. you know how it is when you are going away... a hundred things to take care of...
Anyway, by the time you are reading this I will be on a flight winging my way to Vancouver. I will spend a four day weekend with a good buddy in Chilliwack, then head to Calgary on Monday evening, for Quilt Canada 2010. I can't wait. It's going to be a great conference. I can't wait to see all the Shows - 13 in all!! Be prepared for some serious photos when I get back!!!
Don't know if I'll have an opportunity to blog while I'm away- probably not. So I'll likely be absent from here for a while- see you after May 2. Westward Ho!!!
Piece,
Linda
"On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again....." ~ Willy Nelson

4 comments:

GailM. said...

Have a wonderful trip. I'll be waiting for those photos!!

Sandi Mac said...

Have a great time!! Will definitely be seeing you after May 2nd......

Linda H said...

Here I am in beautiful BC. Of course things here are at least 3 weeks ahead of home so tulip fields are in bloom, as well as all rhododendrons, etc. The view from my bedroom window at Wendy's is of the mountains - I laid in bed this morning, soaking up the sunshine and looking up at snowcapped peaks.. how can you hate that??? Life is good....

Linda G said...

Can't wait to see the photos. Enjoy it for all of us who couldn't make the trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...