STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, March 9, 2009

Back to Crazy Quilting...


No more pics of my darlin' daughter today. No access to the scanner... perhaps I'm going to have to think about getting my own scanner. So, it's on to some Crazy Quilting.... I finished up another little card; going to send this one off to a dear friend who is fighting a real battle with cancer. I find these cards are an easy pleasant evening stitching project. They don't take too long, and you have something finished. I didn't put much beading on this one, as it will be going through the mail. I'm always leery of how the beads will stand up to the machines the mail goes through. Working on this has got me interested in getting back to a larger CQ project. I have another stocking pieced and ready for some serious stitching. Since I have another CQ class coming up at the end of March, I really should get going on this. Tomorrow I'll show you the stocking base, and some of the embellishments I plan to use.
Piece,
Linda
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give." Gibran

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...