STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Autumn Medley

Just a quick post this evening to share with you a  photo of my latest stitching finish. This cute little fall piece is for Laura for her apartment. She is on her way home tonight for the long weekend, and I'll surprise her with it as she has not seen it. I hope she likes it. It was fairly quick and easy; the pattern is called Autumn Medley, by Heart in Hand Needleart. I think I just might do one for myself as well! The finished (framed) size is 5.25" by 13.75". The design size is 2" by 10.75". Once I get mine done, the pattern is up for grabs. If you're interested let me know.

Peace,
Linda

"Autumn truly is what summer pretends to be: the best of all seasons."
~ Gregg Easterbrook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda that stitching is so nice. Lucky Laura to be taking one home with her. The frame brings out the rich Fall colors. Wish I could "get going" on some stitching myself. Lucy

Dolores said...

I'm interested.

Linda H said...

Dolores, you are the only one who has expressed interest, so it's yours!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...