STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, December 12, 2011

TAST 2012 Challenge

I have signed up for Sharon Boggon's TAST 2012 Challenge- that's Take A Stitch Tuesday. I have taken two online courses with Sharon and feel very fortunate to have spent three glorious days last April in Connecticut, soaking up all that Sharon had to offer at the CQ Adventure 2011. She is a wonderful teacher and is so very knowledgeable about all things CQ. So I just could not pass up this opportunity to learn more stitches from Sharon. This is free, folks- why not join in? The more the merrier.... You can read all about it here, and sign up is easy. I know there will likely be some weeks when I will struggle to find the required time, but that's okay- I'll do my best. I will post my stitching here for you to see. If you are a stitcher, or a Crazy Quilter, why not take up the Challenge? Come on- you know you wanna..... If you are unfamiliar with Sharon and her work, have a look at her blog Pin Tangle  for some wonderful eye candy...

Peace,
Linda

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge..... " ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...