STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Countdown Continues...


Here's my nametag...not as great as I'd like it to be, but it will have to do. I cannot fuss with it any longer, I have too much still to do. I may add a few more beads later... I am suffering a sore throat, hoarse voice and a bit of a sniffle today - just what I need. Not! So I'm trying to get done what must be done and I hope to get to bed early tonight. I know I've been burning the midnight oil too many nights now, and I guess I'm run down. Not a great way to start a trip.. I'm hoping the Echinacea will "come through " for me like it usually does...
It's very likely that I won't be on here again until after the 16th, so keep well my friends and I'm sure I'll have lots of photos to share upon my return. I hope to visit Old Sturbridge Village on Sunday on my way to Manchester - they have a special display of quilts on exhibit, dating 1790-1850. If I'm really lucky I may get to the American Folk Art Museum when we're in NYC on Monday for their special quilt exhibit. I sure timed this right, didn't I? Then of course there's my three day class, and oh, did I mention the Maine Shop Hop, on for the month of April, and Quiltport USA this weekend in Freeport?? You know me - I'm going to try and hit them all....
Peace,
Linda

Hello. My name is Linda. I'm a quilter, and my house is in pieces....

6 comments:

Karen said...

Linda, that is BEAUTIFUL. In my wildest dreams, I couldn't do that. I hope you have a great time and return with your batteries charged.

Patty C. said...

I hope you are feeling better soon !!

Sue said...

it's gorgeous Linda..... have a good trip and hope the cold turns out to be a dud... I just got over one, not fun... did you get a card from me??

MissesStitches said...

Have a great time, Linda!

Linda H said...

Thanks for your good wishes. I am feeling somewhat better today - maybe the megadoses of fruit and Echinacea, constant gargling and a full night's sleep has helped! Let's hope so!
And Sue - No, I have not received a card?

Sue said...

geez, mailed it with a little something in it.. paid extra postage.... mailed probably on Apr 9th.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...