STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, January 31, 2011

Blue Monday


Here it is Blue Monday again. It's a sunny crisp blue sky January day here with lots of snow on the ground. Typical winter day... when I love to dream of spring, summer and my garden. So today I'm going to share with you some of the blues from the garden... Not much to say - just hope you enjoy my photos, and may they be a reminder that warmer days are coming.. albeit slowly...
I'm spending some studio time this afternoon putting together the lap quilt I mentioned a week ago. Just three more rows to sew together and the top will be done. Hopefully I'll have a photo for you in the next day or two. It's very contemporary and different for me.. and it's NOT blue.... of course purple is a close relative...
Actually some of these blooms are a purpley-blue.. my favourite shade... Enjoy!












Piece,
Linda

"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...