STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Frosty Morn....

Overnight temps are dipping and this morning there was a significant frost. I should have jumped in the car and headed out in search of frosty photos, but I didn't venture further than my own yard. Lazy, I know...  Here's what I found....





Peace,
Linda

“But frost, like the crystallized dreams of autumn, began to coat the clearing with its sugar glaze.”
~ Victoria Logue, Redemption

6 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

You beat me to it, Linda. I have to get my photos edited yet but got some good ones. I love the red leaves with the frosty edging. Wasn't it a gorgeous, but very cold, morning? Did you notice the spider webs too? Awesome.

Country Gal said...

Fantastic photos ! The weather here has been warm and sunny after light frosty mornings . Rain for us tonight and all tomorrow and strangely warm again expecting to hit 16°C . Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

Jeanna said...

These are the sweetest photos of frost I've ever seen. So pristine and happy :)

Kathy said...

Awesome photos....in the true sense of the word!

Our photos said...

You have make beautiful photos of frost!
Greetings, RW & SK

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I see a few of us are intrigued by the frost, and it is fun to capture in photographs.
Your quote is nice too.
Judith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...