STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Smilemaker...





Here is a quick and easy little project if you have a Mom-to-be in your life. I cannot take credit for this idea, it is the "brainchild" of my creative friend Gail. She is going to do a tutorial for it later on in the fall, so I cannot give you any "details" or directions right now. But thought you might enjoy the photo. What is it, you ask?  I'm sure Gail will come up with a great name for it, but in the meantime, I'm calling it a "smilemaker".  You slip it over your camera lens to get your baby to smile while you are taking photos.




I made one for an expecting Mom back in August. Her beautiful baby boy, Jackson, arrived September 13th. Congrats Kathryn and Adam!! And also Congrats to the new grandparents, my good friends Susan and Gary! Guess I better soon get over to see the little guy and get some photos...

Peace,
Linda

"To see a newborn is to forget our own egos, to realize how little we do to affect the mystery of creation." ~ Samuels

1 comment:

Pamela Gordon said...

Now that is a cute and creative idea! Our oldest grandson would love it for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...