STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A pink bouquet for my peeps!!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Yes October is PINK month... I always associated October with orange, red and gold... Hmmm... Oh well... I picked this bouquet yesterday from my garden, and it is definitely the last bouquet for this year. Some fall bloomers- Japanese Anemone, Japanese Toad Lily (much prettier than it's name), pink fall asters, and the last snapdragon, sweet peas and dianthus. So I'm sending it out to all my female friends with a reminder to get your mammograms! Mine is coming up soon and much as I hate "the big squeeze", I am very thankful for today's technology.

Peace,
Linda

Life begins when you do.

1 comment:

MissesStitches said...

It's a beautiful bouquet, Linda. Thanks for sharing it. And thanks for the reminder for mammograms. Also for your efforts in fund-raising for breast cancer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...