STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, June 27, 2011

Corn Hill Beauty

Have you noticed there seem to be longer gaps between my posts? I seem to be "otherwise occupied" with the summer weather we are finally receiving. Trying to get everything done outside as I will be away for a few days. My vegetable garden is coming along nicely, all except for the carrots. I guess the ground was just too cool and wet when I planted and they seem to be taking forever to germinate. I bought another pack of seed today to stick in.. surely we'll get some carrots... eventually... it may be October!!
I visited Corn Hill Nursery last week - what a beautiful spot. (CHN is part way between Sussex and Petitcodiac.) The irises, roses and peonies were not quite at their peak as they were last year for our visit, but beautiful none the less. Here are a few photos for you to enjoy, I'll share more later on. I'll be absent from here for a few days.. see you later!

Peace,
Linda

"Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." ~ Elizabeth Murray


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...