STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Noah!

Just a short post tonight. I am back from four days with Laura and Noah, helping them get unpacked and somewhat settled in their new home. We accomplished a lot in a short time!
But before I tell you about that, I want to share a few photos of sweet Noah with you. Before leaving Ontario, they had a photographer friend take some family photos. She wanted some practice with "lifestyle" photos, and low light conditions, so they agreed to be "models." Could there be a sweeter model than this little guy? I think not! Photo credit on all photos in this post to Tasha of https://www.tashabphotography.com/  Thanks Tasha for allowing me to share these here.
I hope you will visit Tasha's site and view her work.

Here are some of my favourites...







What a cutie pie he is! He's 10 months old now, and very close to walking on his own... Life is getting a whole lot more interesting...   :)

Peace,
Linda

"Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last." ~ Charles Dickens

7 comments:

Linda said...

Aww, what a sweet face!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

He is adorable and these are such great photos! Things are getting interesting and everyone will have to be on their toes! heehee! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

He is certainly a handsome young fella!!! Adorable! And the photos are GREAT! My oldes grandson is Noah as well. (But he is already 19 and just finished his 1st year college.) Enjoy that precious little guy. It seemed I blinked my eye and he was grown!

kath001 said...

Oh my goodness, how can you refrain from just eating him up?! So adorable!

Janet said...

He is certainly a cutie!! So fun to have little ones in your life!

Vee said...

The photos are all great. Do you have a favorite? I really like the slightly out of focus Noah behind his name in blocks. Cool!

Hope that everyone is feeling mucho better these days, too.

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

What a precious little model he is! <3
I too was thinking the photo with the letter blocks is my favourite (such a brilliant idea), but in all the photos Noah has such a pricelessly cute expression...
Have a lovely weekend, Linda! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...