STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Helloooo

Hello! I'm back! Yes I am okay, not sick, not off travelling the world.. (I wish...) I've just been incredibly busy. Thank you to those of you who have contacted me with concerns for my wellbeing. I feel a little guilty, like I have abandonded you for over a month.. which I have, I guess... But sometimes "life" just takes over and something has to "give".... It's been a summer of ups and downs, but that's life isn't it? People get cancer, people die (too many funerals this summer), marriages end. Life goes on, but things are never quite the same...
Anyway, I figured I had better post something here before you all give up on me!! The next two weeks will continue to be very busy for me, but I will try to get back to more regular blogging very soon... I do have lots to share with you... some finished quilts, twins(!!), some book reviews, etc. etc. so I hope you'll continue to pop over and visit me here.

Peace,
Linda

"Time is a precious thing... and the years teach much which the days never knew."
~ Harvey Keitel as Weldon in Shadows of the Sun

11 comments:

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Hello, Linda, and welcome back to the blog world! I'm happy to hear you are well but sorry to hear there have been many sad things happening during the summer.
Your moon photo is lovely (here it was cloudy, unfortunately) and the quotation is interesting. "...which the days never knew." Beautiful wording.
Have a lovely October and see you soon!

KaHolly said...

Glad to know you're okay, just busy with life. Perhaps I'll see you at the Fibre Arts Festival! I'm going to try to attend. Take care!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Beautiful Picture. We had clouds so I missed the moon event. However, I do remember the last one, and will probably be gone before the next. I DID miss you while you were not posting, but like most of us, you've been busy. Take care. Nice to see your post.
xx, Carol

Pamela Gordon said...

Hi Linda! I've wondered where you are and how you are and I do apologize for not calling to make sure you still 'are'. LOL I'm glad that all is well and life was busy for you. I can't believe it's already October! Looking forward to your posts. Take care.

Vee said...

Life can be exhausting for sure! Glad that you posted so we'd know where you are. Take your time...

Unknown said...

Glad to hear all is relatively well. I was wondering if you were o.k. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Karen said...

Beautiful shot of the moon, Linda.
Life can be pretty topsy-turvy by times, that's for sure.

GailM. said...

Love your moon. And your header is awesome. Having a lovely time in Barcelona.

Jeanna said...

Great photo. We had too much cloud cover here and didn't really get to see much.

Hope you are well.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hello Linda
Glad all is well and when we're busy, blogging often goes to the back burner.
We had a gorgeous view of the red moon between cloudy intervals one night while sitting in the hot tub on the deck.

HollyM said...


I love your colorful header! I really must design a new one.It has been rather a busy time for me too but I've been trying to slow it down a bit. I am getting ready to go to Fiberfest. I'm taking not giving a workshop, from Deb Plestid. I've always admired her work and I'm looking forward to meeting her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...