STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Busy, busy...

When long distance friends start calling and friends are emailing to ask if everything is alright, you know you've been away from the blog for too long.... I am just fine, I'm just extremely busy, and my blog has been neglected. I just have not had time for blogging. Yes I will be posting more photos from our show; in the meantime you can see a few more on our guild blog here. I am off this afternoon on another teaching trip, and will be back Saturday night. After that I'll be back to more regular blogging, I hope, and I'll fill you in on what's been going on...




Peace,
Linda

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

7 comments:

Sandi Mac said...

We only nag you because we care!! Have a great teaching trip. See you soon.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Have a wonderful weekend my friend. Peach to you too! Hugs, Diane

Jennifer said...

Have a good weekend!

Renate said...

I know what you mean! I have also not blogged in a while...life challenges are getting in the way. Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to when you have a moment to catch your breath.

Vee said...

I know what you mean! So glad that you are busy doing things you enjoy! Keep having fun...

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Blogging takes a backseat for many of us and for different reasons. For me, it's summer and I'd rather be outside and when you get past this weekend, you probably will too. :-)
I'm happy to have a visit from you whenever you get a chance Linda and I may even miss the odd post of yours but I'll be around when I get a chance.
Happy Mother's Day!

Pamela Gordon said...

I was wondering too. Glad you're busy, that's a good thing. Have a great weekend. Hugs. Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...