STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Quilt Show Coming Up...

I know, I know, you're wondering where I've been and why I haven't been blogging. Well sometimes life just gets in the way. Our guild's quilt show, "Symphony of Spring" is this coming weekend, and I am (once again) on the Show Committee. So I've been kept pretty busy with that. We store all the "stuff" for shows- set-up stuff, the racks, etc. so the last few days I've been busy going through boxes, hauling out what we'll need and pitching some stuff that's no longer useful. Great fun. Ha.
We have two long days ahead, getting everything set up and ready for opening on Friday morning. If you are local, or nearby, I hope you'll attend. If you need driving directions to find our show, visit our guild blog here- clear directions are there to help you. You'll find us at the New Maryland Centre at 754 New Maryland Highway, from 10-6 on Friday and 10-4 on Saturday. I hope to see you there! I won't be back here until after Saturday night...

Piece!
Linda

Dream big, work hard, enjoy the reward.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well.....I won't be able to go, so can you please take photos? Best wishes for a successful show!

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Symphony of Spring sounds lovely!
Enjoy the Show and take lots of photos! :)

sunny said...

Hope you have a wonderful show! I wish I lived closer so I could attend. Don't forget to have fun.

HollyM said...

Wish I could be there to see it.
Have fun!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

The name alone 'Symphony of Spring' tells me there are going to be some beautiful quilts at the show.
I'm sure a quilt guild is much like a garden club in that a core group always seem to be doing the set up and organizing?
I'm looking forward to see wonderful handiwork.

Karen said...

Hi, Linda: Doesn't look like I will be joining you this weekend, but I hope you are inundated with quilt lovers. Do you have a piece in the show this year?

Frances Lilly Designs said...

Hi Linda,
Looks like lots of work.
Hope you had a terrific show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...