STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all my peeps! I'm sending some love your way! I've had a busy week and haven't made time for blogging...  I know, I know, you don't want to hear any excuses! So I'll spare you. I will be back soon to show you the red quilt though - with all four borders on (one left to do) - hopefully on the weekend at some point. I've been working away at it..  and I'm pleased with how it's lookin'.
I went to the movie Quartet last night - LOVED it. If you get a chance, do see it. Lots of good laughs and some tender moments too... Maybe you could convince your Valentine to take you on a date? Hope you're feelin' the love today. If you don't have a sweetie, treat yourself!! Flowers, chocolate, a movie, a new book... whatever makes you happy!!



Sending love to all my readers and followers today... and a big welcome to my new followers! Hope you'll visit often!

Peace and Love,
Linda

"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~ Vincent Van Gogh

5 comments:

Janet said...

Love your Scrabble game :) And the flowers of course.

Pamela Gordon said...

That's a really cute post Linda. I love the scrabble words and all the pretties with it. I hope you're having a great Valentine's Day.

Karen said...

Your photos are so creative - wonderful post, Linda. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

GailM. said...

Can't wait to see the red quilt. Happy Valentines day. We are in Cocoa Beach for a couple of days, then tomorrow, we're on a cruise to Aruba. Will try to ping you from there....

GailM. said...

Hey there. Checking in from Curacao. It's 27 degrees at 10:30am. Same time zone as NB. It's so nice. Tomorrow Aruba! Was curious to see if school was cancelled. I hear there has been bad weather.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...