STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Friday, October 19, 2012

They're a Keeper!

The verdict is in! The Freezer Pickles recipe is a keeper! Back in August I posted a new recipe (untried by me - which I usually don't do) for such an easy pickle recipe I could not imagine how they would turn out. I decided yesterday they had been in the freezer long enough - it was time to try them. They are delicious! I wondered what the texture would be like... I think they are quite similar to a Bread and Butter pickle, both in taste and texture. Who would have thought pickles could be so easy? I will certainly make these again, in fact, I may throw out the 10 day or 14 day Crock Pickle recipe!! These are so much quicker and easier! You can see my post and the recipe by clicking here.

Peace,
Linda

Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen...

2 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

Guess I'll have to check that recipe out again. I went to the quilt show at suppertime as I thought since it's going to rain tomorrow I might not want to leave the house. :) There were some amazing quilts on display. I really enjoyed it. But, I forgot my camera! Did you get pictures? I may just have to go again tomorrow to take pics.

Anonymous said...

I am going to try them....still some cukes around at the local stores...after I catch up on the sleep I lost at the retreat! worth every second!I enjoyed getting reacquainted with my friends and my beloved Pfaff 4.0....hadn't seen it since mid June! (Thank you, Anne) There is a Starry Eyed Quilt in my future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...