STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Saturday, November 28, 2009

San Nicolo

You may be wondering where I've been the last few days, as I missed my promised post on Friday. Well, I have a good "excuse". I had to make a quick unplanned trip to Halifax on Thursday and just got home tonight.
So here is my third beaded Santa - this is San Nicolo. He is # MHCSF13 in the series. He measures 4 1/2" tall. Again, I have taken the liberty to make a few color changes on his hat. I enjoy doing San Nicolo as his beard is one of the simpler designs. Hope you like him. Next Friday I hope to have St. Nicholas ready to show you.
Piece,
Linda
Cherish the past, dream the future, live today.

2 comments:

GailM. said...

I love all your Friday works. Great inspiration as we enter the holiday season. I'm glad we met briefly this week. I've gotten lots done on my CQ Socks.

Anonymous said...

Linda - you certainly didn't disappoint! LB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...