STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Off On An Adventure...


As you read this today I am heading off for a bit of vacation.... I'm not taking my laptop, only my new iPad (which I'm still learning about!!) so I'm not sure if I'll be doing any blogging while I'm gone. I may do a bit if I can snag my friend's laptop to use.... but right now, no promises. I have heard that blogging from an iPad is not easy.. I don't think writing the text is a problem, it's adding the photos. At least, I haven't figured it out yet. Any of you have any suggestions or advice? I'm all ears, do tell. There must be a way, surely?
Now don't go running away... I do have some posts pre-written and scheduled to post while I'm away. And who knows, I may be blogging a bit, but it'll likely be brief. But I'll have lots to "show and tell" when I get back!! You can be sure of that!! Can you guess where I'm off to? Listen hard, maybe you can hear me singing  ♫ "I'm leeeeavin', on a jet plaaaane...." ♫
Not at all sad to be leaving the minus 38 degree temps with wind chill behind......
Peace,
Linda

"I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question." ~ Harun Yahya

9 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

You picked a great time to escape Linda, and I sure hope it's someplace sunny and warm. Enjoy your break. See you here soon.

Vee said...

Florida? Hawaii? Aruba? Someplace warm surely. Don't worry about blogging, just concentrate on lots of picture taking so we can enjoy the trip when you get home. I can add photos easily with the iPad, I just can't type for beans with it. Have a blast!

Dolores said...

Waving towards Person today. Safe flight.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Enjoy your trip Linda, take a blogging break and share all when you return!

Sally Schneider said...

Linda, I have an SD card reader for my iPad. I stick the reader into the iPad, put the card in, and can select which photos I want to import. From there, it's pretty easy to put them into the blog. Amazon has the SD card readers (I assume you camera uses an SD card....)

Kim Stevens said...

Well have fun - I'm on the gulf coast and need a break from the cold we just got already!! lol

Shelley said...

Also, along with the SD card, download and install the free Blogger App. It also helps to blog and to view other blogs easily.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I know where you're going! Wave when you pass by overhead! heehee! And HAVE FUN my friend! Soak up some sun! Sweet hugs, Diane

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Enjoy your trip! I have an ipad but have never used it to post a blog. Not yet anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...