STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year, again!

A good friend sent me this New Years message today and I thought it was worth sharing with you. Click here to view it. A nice message, for sure; a beautiful rendition of Auld Lang Syne, and wonderful photography of this incredible world we live in.
I'm just home from seeing the new movie Annie which is just out. Really cute and worth seeing if you like a "feel good" musical.

Peace,
Linda

The New Year lies before you like a spotless tract of snow,
Be careful how you tread on it, for every mark will show...

6 comments:

Country Gal said...

Never seen the commercial for this movie in theaters , I will have to look out for it ! Happy New Year to you and your family !

Vee said...

That was lovely! Beautiful images and beautiful singing.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I would love to see the new movie Annie. I think the little girl that plays Annie is very cute. Usually I don't want to see new movies but so far this year, I have a list I would like to see. Hugs!

Lori E said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2015 brings you peace, love and joy.

Pamela Gordon said...

Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous images and what a beautiful voice. Thank you for sharing Linda. Hugs.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Thanks for sharing Linda. Our daughter and children saw Annie and liked it too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...