STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, May 17, 2010

Can you say PINK?

I have so many wonderful photos from Minter Gardens I just have to share a few more with you.. If like me you love the color pink, you should enjoy this post, with few words and lots of photos... all in pink.

This was my first time seeing cherry trees in blossom..... awesome!
Magnolias are so exotic looking!

One of many pink rhodos, this one was a real beauty!

Tulips, one of my favourite spring flowers

Can you believe it- even pink shrubs!!!

What a view!

Bleeding heart- another spring beauty!

More tulips...and yet more tulips...

Beauty.... Peace.... Serenity.... Heaven!
Peace,
Linda

Things To Do If You Are a Flower...
Be a wonderful color - like purplish pink.
Stay out in the rain.
Understand what the wind says.
Dance to its' rhythms.
Grow towards the sun.
Smell good.
Count every star.
Be beautiful...

2 comments:

GailM. said...

Wonderful. I think my favorite is the bleading hearts. I'm anxious to see how mine are doing at the cottage.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, your friends. Lucy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...