STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another one done...

Another one done! I'm slowly chipping away at some little projects that have been sitting around too long, waiting for me to get back to them to finish them off. My little cross-stitched Amish quilt is finished, but you're going to have to wait till tomororow for a photo. I much prefer natural light; tried a flash photo tonight, but the colors are just not right, so I'll post one tomorrow.
It's been a busy week, with Mark home. He heads back to Halifax tomorrow; I hate to see him go. But I am so grateful that he is happy there. Before we know it, he'll be moving home for the summer.... I always find that after March Break, the rest of the school year just flies by. Laura starts her Break tomorrow.....
Piece
Linda
There are only two lasting bequests we can leave our children: one is roots,the other, wings.
- H. Carter

2 comments:

Linda G said...

Glad you enjoyed the visit. Will check back today for the picture. I need inspiration to get back at some of my UFO's.

GailM. said...

How quick the break went for Mark. I know our kids are excited for March Break next week. An Amish crossed stitch quilt. I don't think I've seen one of those before. How unique. I'll check back for the photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...