STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spring Concert

I know, I know, you're wondering where I've been...  Well I am still alive, just very busy. Just want to remind my local readers that our Fredericton Ladies Choir Spring Concert, Stories in Song, is coming up this Sunday afternoon, June 1st. It will be held at St. Dunstans Church (corner of Brunswick and Regent) at 3p.m., with doors opening at 2:15. There are still tickets left - they can be purchased beforehand at Westminster Books, or at the door that afternoon. We have a wonderful selection of music this time, and two of the composers will be in the audience! What an honour for us! I hope to see you there!

Peace,
Linda

"If music be the food of life, play on." ~ William Shakespeare

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

Sounds like a good time.

I spotted you right away :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How wonderful! I'm wishing you the very best! Hugs, Diane

Lorette said...

Have fun! It "sounds" amazing!

Pamela Gordon said...

I see you!! :) All the best with your concert Linda. I guess I'll be missing it again.

Anne Mattie said...

Heard on CBC this morning before six thirty that this is your big day. HOpe all goes well and that the sun shines on all of you. Best wishes, Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...