STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May Notecards

It's time once again for us all to gather at Vee's for another Notecard Party!! Why don't you join in the fun? You can read the guidelines here, and link up with us to share your photographic efforts...
Spring has been a long time coming, and it is still cool and wet, we are definitely behind this year. So I am dreaming of the blooms that are still to come, to herald the true arrival of spring in these parts... I know we'll be seeing all these beauties in another few weeks... Can't wait!

I think these would make nice notecards for just dropping a note to a friend, or even a Birthday or other special occasion card- especially for a nature lover! Gotta love Spring Wildflowers....


 


 And here is the boxtop -


Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to visit the Notecard Party here to see all the other wonderful offerings...  Thanks Vee for hosting again!

Peace,
Linda

"When a flower grows wild, it can always survive. Wildflowers don't care where they grow." ~ Dolly Parton from song Wildflowers  ♫♫


17 comments:

Vee said...

Oh I have not seen a lady slipper in so long! The trillium is so charming, too, wearing its tri-cornered hat.

Janet said...

Lovely flowers! Too late for me to get this together for tomorrow, but maybe I'll join the next one.

Snap said...

Look at that Lady Slipper! Wonderful! Your blooms are all gorgeous. Great selections for the party.

podso said...

Linda, beautiful images for the May notecard party--thinking of "May flowers" …

Cranberry Morning said...

So pretty, Linda! I'm glad Vee mentioned that the one was a lady slipper. I was just going to ask!

Pamela Gordon said...

Beautiful notecards Linda!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Lovely note cards, the kind I like to use. The trillium is a pretty colour.

Lorraine said...

Lovely photos Linda!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

What gorgeous pics of colorful pretty blossoms - every single one would make a gorgeous note card!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

So pretty! Taking advantage of the beautiful spring flowers!

Deanna

Cheryl @ TFD said...

The wildflowers are so pretty! I think I'd choose the trillium as my favorite. Sweet note cards!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Spring wildflowers....awwwww! They are beautiful. We see some of these in NC when we hike. Enjoy your week my friend!

Jeanna said...

More gorgeous photos of your garden. Looking forward to seeing more when it really starts blooming. Not a bad start so far!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I love your Spring time flower note cards, Linda. I would enjoy giving or receiving one of those.

Sue said...

So pretty, indeed would make beautiful notecards, I love the quote by the wonderful Ms Dolly , thanks for sharing and thank you for visiting me and for your sweet comment.
Sue

Latane Barton said...

I love to choose cards that have a flower design on them. Yours are beautiful.

Cindy said...

Lovely picture of the LadySlipper, I wish I had them growing along side my Trillium, perfect notecards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...