STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Patience, Patience...

I have had many lessons in patience this week, most of them at my Bernina... but the Mini's blocks are now all done. I plan to get them put together tomorrow and hopefully will have a photo to show you before end of day.... if all goes well. Who knows...

Ollie is totally fed up with me. He feels very much like a second fiddle this week- he thinks I have not lavished him with enough love and attention and so is ignoring me. He loves to "lounge" on the back of the couch, especially if it is sunny and he can bask in the warmth of the sun's rays.... Maybe he's getting rested up to watch the Olympics! Tomorrow is the big day we've all been waiting for. Go Canada Go! I'll be wearing my red Olympic mittens everywhere the next few weeks...

Piece,
Linda

"The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't." ~ Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...