STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, August 1, 2016

Work in Slow Progress


Here's a look at a work in progress. It may look familiar... I have made this miniature quilt (Not Quite Civil) before,  but gave it to a dear friend, so now I'm making one for me!! You can read the story on it in previous posts here and here.  I told my friend Sandi I would give the first one to her if she provided me with more of her "trimmings" so I could make another for myself. So I've been slowly chipping away at #2 and now the blocks are done, yippee! It will likely be a while before I get back to this to put it all together, but at least the blocks are done!  They will measure 2.75" once they are sewn together. 49 pieces per block. Each block takes a few hours.... I wonder, would this count for the "slow stitching" movement...?





Piece!
Linda

"Some quit due to slow progress, never grasping the fact that slow progress... IS progress." ~ Rolsey

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh wow.....that is weeny! It's gorgeous!

Sandi Mac said...

I love that there is more red in this one!!! Great job, as usual.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...