STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Friday, April 1, 2016

Life Lessons...

Acckkk! The days are flying by and my posting is still sporadic! I have been very busy, but don't seem to have a lot to show. The weather has been rather blahhh, so no inspiration to get out with my camera either... Since I don't seem to have a lot that is "blog-worthy" these days, I'm going to share something I saw on Facebook a few days ago. The words are Robin Williams' - wise advice for sure.. sometimes it's good to have these little reminders... The photographs are mine... I think it's time for some bright spring-y flowers! RIP Robin Williams. You are gone far too soon.



 


Peace,
Linda

"Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else's 
fairytale." ~ Wale Ayeni

6 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Many gals are not motivated to blog Linda, myself included. Seems like you reach a certain point and question the validity of it.
The quotes and flowers are much appreciated as we head into more cold weather.
Have a nice weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! The last quote reminds me of what I said this afternoon. We got home from a 'friends of the library' meeting and there was a white ibis in our backyard. I hurried outside and took pics...post ready for tomorrow...and I said, how blessed we are to live here. Sometimes I can't believe it. Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Diane

kath001 said...

Beautiful photos and words.

That feeling of being so busy but not really feeling like anything is accomplished reminds me of that old adage, "The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get." :)

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hmmm. Judith's comment sent me straight to the dictionary to verify that I knew what validity MEANT.

Some people have a hard time thinking that others will be interested in their thoughts. Lots of bloggers have stopped. I'm always sad when I see something on Pinterest and follow the link back only too find the blogger has not posted since...forever ago. What a disappointment.

OK, I'm rambling. But I hope you never give up posting even if its just once in a while. I really enjoy my visits here and our communication with each other.

Have a really great weekend. We have SNOW in our forecast and that is NOT a April Fool joke!!
xx, CArol

Karen said...

All good quotes, Linda. Looking forward to meeting up again soon!

Pamela Gordon said...

Great quotes from Robin Williams. Such a brilliant man he was. I too, am slack on the blogging end. I think I'm losing interest gradually and don't know what I'll do about it. The weather is so up and down - soon to be cold again - and I think that is part of my problem. I'm just longing for sunshine and heat and colour outside. Take care and I hope you still post now and then. xx Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...