STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, November 2, 2015

It's About Time...

Yes, it's about time for me to be back !! I thank you for being patient with me.. I have had an incredibly busy few months and I was having trouble "keeping all the balls in the air", so to speak. So blogging was the ball I had to drop for a bit. Not only have I been very busy, we have had an unbelievable string of family and friends ill, and/or dying. I won't burden you with the details, I'm sure you know that sometimes life just is difficult. We lost four people in about a week, one being a favourite aunt - diagnosed with a brain tumour one week and gone six days later. I sure miss her! Life (and death) happens... and you have to move on, but sometimes, it's not easy...
I've been busy with classes too, have taught five in the last month, three of those out of town, and I have four more coming up in the next few weeks. At the urging of some students, I have added a brief outline of upcoming classes to the sidebar at right. I will keep this updated, as time passes. I do teach classes locally at The Christmas Crab Quiltery which is located at 572  New Maryland Highway, just outside Fredericton. If you are interested in a class there, get in touch with JoAnne to sign up, or to add your name to a wait list. You can reach her at (506) 459-6180 during shop hours, Tues.- Fri. 10-5 and Sat. 10-3. New classes are added/scheduled on a regular basis.
I will be blogging more regularly now, so I hope you'll check back often. I have lots to share with you!
And thanks again for your patience! It feels good to be back!  :)

Peace,
Linda

"Not hard times. Just times. If life doesn't suck sometimes, it is hard to tell when life is being good to you." ~ Unknown

11 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Lovely to have you back, Linda and so sorry to hear of the passing of your family and friends. Life is hard, sometimes. hugs, Kaye xoxox

patio garden furniture said...

Sorry to hear about that. I know you can do it. Always be inspired! Hugs!

GailM. said...

Glad you are back. Sorry for all the losses. Take care..

Pamela Gordon said...

Welcome back Linda! I'm really sorry for the losses you've had the past weeks. That can surely take it's toll on our time and emotions. Looking forward to your posts. Hugs. Pam

Vee said...

Nice to find you here and glad to know that you'll be around more often. Very sorry to hear of all the losses in such a short amount of time. It does give one pause. Looking forward to seeing what you have been working on.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Life does get in the way of our blogging doesn't it? Glad to see you back Linda and sorry to hear of the family issues.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It's always sad to hear that a blog friend loses a friend or member of their family. I hope the grieving process is not so hard for you to pass through. good memories only!!
xx, Carol

kath001 said...

Hang in there, Linda. Hope there are lots of good memories to console you, and that lots of blessings are on their way to brighten the coming days. Looking forward to seeing you back in this space.

Kathy said...

Great idea to add your class-list to your sidebar, Linda.

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Welcome back, dear Linda! :)
I'm so sorry for all those losses, it must have been a very difficult period.
Big hugs and see you soon!

Renate said...

Good to see you back. Missed reading about your creative exploits. Yes Life does have a way of "lowering the boom" every so often. Hugs to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...