Wednesday, May 27, 2015
A Thousand Posts! And a Giveaway!
I think this calls for a little celebration giveaway, don't you? Since I expect it will be quite a while before I reach TWO thousand posts (if ever!) I think this giveaway should be special. I've been pondering this for a while.. what I could offer for winnings that you would be happy with... How about one of my quilted iPad (or tablet) cases? Made especially for you, in the colours of your choice, of course... It will look similar to this one... If you are the winner and you don't have an iPad or tablet or want the case, we'll have to come up with something else...
So here's the deal:
1. The giveaway will remain open for one week- until midnight (Atlantic Standard Time) June 3.
2. It is open to anyone, anywhere, but you must tell me where you live. (I'm always curious to see where my readers are!) If you are a new visitor here, you might like to read my "Grow Your Blog" post which will tell you a bit about me. You'll see the link at the very top of my sidebar.
3. You don't have to be a Follower but if you choose to follow me by Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin' or by email, that would make me very happy!! :) Everyone gets one entry, whether you are a follower or not.
4. You must leave a comment ON THIS POST. If you are not a blogger, or you don't have a google account, you must include your email, otherwise I cannot reach you if you win. Take note, all of you who are "No Reply Commenters".... If you don't know whether or not you are a No Reply commenter, please read this helpful post from Karen at Sew Many Ways. She outlines very clearly, step by step, how to solve the problem. And if you are on Google Plus, leave your email, as I am NOT on Google Plus, so I cannot contact you....
5. If you visit here regularly, and would like to tell me what you like best about my blog, I'd be happy to hear your comments. Go ahead, make my day! lol
That's it. Pretty simple! Spread the word! The more, the merrier. And Good Luck!
I feel lucky every day when you visit me here...