STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, April 9, 2015

MIA?

Yes I'm still here.. No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just very busy right now, (as you can see, Ollie is no help at all!) and blogging has had to take a back seat for a bit. I'm off tomorrow to a teaching gig, home Saturday night, and hopefully will have something to post on Sunday. See you then!

Peace,
Linda

Happiness is being busy doing the things you love. (For Ollie I guess that would be napping...)

5 comments:

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Oh, I can feel how seeing Ollie in that photo lowers my blood pressure... :)
Have a great teaching day and a beautiful weekend!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

A big smile from me Linda...we do have lives outside of blogging. :-) As the warmer weather arrives I'll be spending more time in the garden and won't be visiting my blogging sisters as much. That's one thing I like about hosting MM - at least I have a weekly visit with friends and participants.
Have fun. I'm off to 2 gardening events - one all day Saturday and the other on Sunday. These might equal you going to a quilting event. :-)

Lorraine said...

Love the new header! Such a sweet face :) He looks mighty comfy.....

Pamela Gordon said...

Phew. I thought Ollie had gone missing!!

Vee said...

Busy is good! See you later. Have a good weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...