STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there. I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful day with your loved ones. I miss my Mum daily, I'd give anything to be able to give her a hug right now.  I shared some special memories of her here. Why is it we don't appreciate our mothers the way we should, until it is too late....

Peace,
Linda

"Motherhood: All love begins and ends there."
~ Robert Browning

4 comments:

Sheila said...

I am sorry to hear your mom is no longer with us , I know it would make this day difficult . Having lost my dad just a year ago I think I appreciate my mom even more which is why it saddened me to not be there today . Hugs Sheila

Pamela Gordon said...

I did have a great Mother's Day Linda. I left a comment on your post about your mother. Beautifully done! There are so many things I want to ask my mother every day. I wish I had before it was too late. It was nice to have a pleasant Sunday for a change wasn't it?

eileeninmd said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Enjoy your week ahead!

Vee said...

I very much enjoyed reading the tribute to your mother. She was a beauty and you look so much like her. Her values certainly were remarkable...I love that she always said "yes" to a worthwhile book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...