STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, July 29, 2013

Na shledanou from Praha!

Well folks, we're down to our last few hours in beautiful Praha. I'm glad that I've been able to blog as much as I did, I expected less. However I still have lots to tell/show so I'll be adding a few more posts once I'm home. We are "in transit" all day tomorrow- it will be a long tiring day, plus a five hour time difference for us so there'll be no new post tomorrow for sure... However, stay tuned for more on Prague and the Czech Republic. I have had a few minor issues with my camera, related to the fall, I'm sure, as it crashed to the ground as hard as I did. Laura noticed the crack on it's bottom which I had missed.. so it will be "going in for a thorough check-up", poor baby. I sure hope it's nothing serious; it refused to take photos yesterday, but seemed okay today...so who knows...?
It's raining here tonight - first rain we've had.. at least it kindly waited til we were finished our stay. We're hitting the sack soon, as it will be a very early start, so for now, Na shledanou from Praha!

Peace,
Linda

People don't take trips, trips take people.

3 comments:

Jackie P said...

Reading your blog is nearly as good as being there!!

GailM. said...

Have a safe trip home!!

Pamela Gordon said...

I know you enjoyed this wonderful opportunity to visit Prague and Praha and I'm glad you shared it with us. Sorry your camera is broken and hopefully not too expensive to repair. Have a good and safe trip home. Blessings. Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...