STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back in the saddle...

Yup, I'm back in the saddle again... and it feels gooooood!! My red quilt is a comin' together.... I have three rows all together, fourth row of blocks is together but not yet attached.. fifth row still to do. I've been slowed a bit yesterday and today with a sore throat and now a head cold, so not as much energy as I had on Sunday when I sewed for 8 hours... but I'm gettin' there.. stay tuned...
DD has another major exciting "project" in the works, so have been on the computer a lot today doing "research" (when I should be sewing!!) Stay tuned for that exciting announcement soon too... It just might involve an airplane to a far off destination... 

Peace,
Linda

The joy is in the journey, not at the journey's end...

6 comments:

bubbygigi said...

Linda, I hope that you feel better real soon. I love your quilt.
Gita

Pamela Gordon said...

It's looking beautiful Linda. I guess you caught my cold via the internet? LOL I hope you feel better soon. I'm feeling ok, coughing still and I sound like a fog horn. It didn't go to my head much thankfully. I've been taking Benelyn, Mucus and Phlegm. (lovely name). Take care. Pam

carol fun said...

What a gorgeous quilt - I love the scrappy-ness, the color and the pattern! Hope you are feeling better soon. There is so much cold and flu going around. I find myself using hand saniziter by the gallon! LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice to see progress on your red quilt. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Lots of cold & flu going around. Can't wait to hear of DD latest plans. LB

Linda said...

What a beauty! Love it.

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Wow - your quilt looks fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...