STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Blog Award!


I've been awarded the Liebster Blog award by my friend Gail at Love to Stitch!!  It is given to bloggers who have under 200 followers. So now I must pass it on to five other bloggers. Here are my choices, in random order...

Wendy at It Is What It Is because she is always working on an interesting project or three, and I love
her humour.
Gwen at Desideratum - I love her art AND her jewellery and I covet her beautiful home (which is for sale....sigh! WHY can't I win the lotto??)
JoAnne at The Christmas Crab Quiltery who is doing a great job with a relatively new business - running a quilt shop in a small town can't be easy....
Jeannette at JennyPennyPoppy who I've just recently been reading, a fellow stitcher and TAST participant, she does wonderful needlework
and Terri at Bay of Fundy blog - I love our beautiful Bay of Fundy and love her updates on bay happenings.

So - I pass on the Liebster Award to you gals..now here's what you have to do....

1. Post about your win and
2. Post the Award pic- that's it above, with the heart
3. Link back to the one who awarded you
4. Pass the award on to 5 of your fav blogs with under 200 followers
5. Let them know by leaving a comment

Have fun!!

4 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Thank you Linda.. you are such a thoughtful generous soul to include me with these talented imaginative bloggers..
Hope the days of winter are providing lots of time for you to create more of your beautiful stitched work. Cheers!

Sandra said...

What a great idea. The only one of these bloggers I know of is Jo-Ann at Christmas Crab Quiltery. She is in the process of moving her retail shop, but will still be in Woodstock,NB. She has great selections and has classes and everything....come visit her!

GailM. said...

The Bay of Fundy blog was new to me. I really enjoyed looking through. I must try some of her biscotti.

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Thank you so much for the blog award Linda and your kind comments!! Very appreciated! Have a wonderful day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...