STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Sunday, January 8, 2012

TAST Week One highlights....

If you are interested in seeing some of what Sharon considers the "highlights" of the Week One efforts  with Fly stitch, have a look here. Such an interesting array of work.... and yours truly is thrilled to be included...woohooo! I think two of my favs would have to be the beaded mandala done by Chris, and the doll by Nathalie at La Bastidane. And I love the dandelions here here and here.... and this fish!! Wow!
If this week is any indication, this is going to be a great challenge - bound to be a 2012 highlight... Woot!!

Peace,
Linda

"Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away...." Sammy Kahn/ Jimmy Van Heusen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice idea to make review too! I love that mandala too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...