Another small "finish".. I have been wanting to make a small "quilt" on which to display my pins for some time now. Our Guild is having a UFO Challenge this year, so that's always great motivation for me so I finished this and took it to our meeting on Tuesday night. I was surprised how many pins I actually have, when I got them all together. With pins from Guilds I have taught for, Conferences and various other pins quilting-related, I have more than I realized... At least they are all in one spot now, and I should be able to find my nametag for Meeting Nights!
The fabric I used, although it is hard to see, has thread spools all over it. I quilted crosshatching with a twin needle and bound it. Simple as that. But it serves the purpose. Another one done! Now I'm starting on some Christmas projects.
Any day spent sewing is a good day!