STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall... a 4 letter "F" word...

Fall is upon us. Yes, that 4 letter "F" word is here. Hallowe'en is only a few days away now, and then it will be cold, windy, dull, boring, monochromatic November. (can you tell I hate don't care for November? ) Ollie is keeping a close watch out the window- he's on the lookout for ghosts and goblins.... in case they come early.
Despite the less than perfect fall weather, I have been out taking photos whenever I can. Here are a few fall shots for your enjoyment...






Peace,
Linda

"How beautifully the leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days." ~ John Burroughs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda,
Thanks for sharing your visiy to the GMQG show. I couldn't be there, but your phoyos and commentary made me feel as if I was there with a friend
lynn

GailM. said...

That Ollie is such a cute kitty! Love your fall photos...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...