STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow, Snow and More Snow

Whoever has been praying for snow - you can stop now! We have enough. More than enough, thanks!
We had another storm overnight, leaving us with a fresh foot or so. The plowed banks are getting rather high- I soon won't be able to see my neighbours... I do enjoy the seasons and the changes they bring but I think I'm nearly ready for some signs of spring. This is what it looks like around my home today... Sandi and all my other friends who are "snowbirding " in Florida or Arizona - Just look what you are missing! Okay, you can stop laughing now!

Peace
Linda

The snow fell softly all the night; it made a blanket soft and white.
It covered houses, flowers and ground, but it didn't make a single sound.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hey I'm with you there. We have had enough snow already!!! We have more coming this evening.
stay warm..

Unknown said...

I am NOT laughing, it makes me shiver just to look at it. Not look forward to spending the rest of the winter there!!!

K-Swizzie said...

I agree! enough already!

Linda H said...

Sandi, I'll do my best to try and get rid of all snow before you come back. Perhaps I'll take my hairdryer to your driveway...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...