STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, December 20, 2010

Pussycat Wishes


I'm busily wrapping, baking, stitching and still have a little sewing to do. But Ollie is all ready for Christmas, so he's been helping me... (wink wink). He just wanted to wish everyone a Meowy Cat-mas! He can hardly wait for Santa Claws....

Peace
Linda

"Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling." ~ Edna Ferber

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

He looks just like the most favorite cat we ever had. Need picture.
Merry Christmas

Karen said...

Your photography is wonderful, Linda. I always enjoy the beautiful pictures on your blog. Ollie looks such a patient model!

Karen said...

Linda, I can't believe what the mailman just left me!!! I invite your readers to come see what you have been up to: http://sewkaren-lycreated.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much, he will be enjoyed for many Christmases to come.
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...