STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Friday, October 8, 2010

Tablerunner complete

Here it is, all finished and ready to give to my buddy Wendy. I just need a name for it- any suggestions? The pattern in the magazine was called "Treetopper" but that just reminds me too much of an angel on the Christmas tree.... I like the back almost as much as the front. How lucky was I to find this perfect fabric for the backing?!

Piece
Linda

"The only gift is a portion of thyself". ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

MissesStitches said...

It's beautiful, Linda. And great backing fabric, too.

Wendy said...

Ode to Green or Healing Greens or Green for Life. I am sure no matter what you call it, she will be thrilled with it. Nice job Linda.

Linda H said...

Thanks for the great suggestions Wendy. I kind of like Green for Life....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...