STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Look who's coming!! Woohoooo!

Progress continues on my Miniature. The "large" blocks (and I use that term loosely) are all done. Tomorrow I will be starting on the pieced border blocks. Sorry - no pics until it's all together!

For those readers who are Crazy Quilters, in case you haven't heard, Sharon Boggon of Australia is coming to the eastern US in April of 2011. Yes! She's coming to Connecticut to teach some CQ classes and I have signed up for a three day class! I am SO excited! She's teeming up for 3 days with Betty Pillsbury and Allie Aller, and all students get one day with each teacher: you can see more info here. That sounded pretty enticing, but when I dug a little further, I discovered Sharon is doing a three day class herself, and I decided that would be my choice. Both classes will be held near Hartford Conn. You can see more info here.... Why don't you join me?

1 comment:

Susan Elliott said...

Hi Linda! I'm so glad you're deciding to join us! Can't wait to meet you -- we're going to have tons of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...