STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Done is good...

Another small project done... This is the last cross-stitch I'll be doing for a while. I always get "on a roll" around Christmas time with little cross stitch projects. They are small and portable and sort of mindless to work on. I keep my "cross-stitch bag" right beside the couch so when I sit down in the evenings, I can do some stitching. I started this one right after Christmas, and although I kept telling myself I should put it away and get going on something else, I just couldn't stop myself until it was done.
This is "Greenland Santa" from the Arctic Circle Santas (2009) series by Mill Hill . There are two others in the series- Lapland Santa (with a reindeer) and Nunavut Santa (with a polar bear), but you'll have to wait till next Christmas to see them! Like the Charmed Santas I did in December, this is stitched on perforated paper, and measures 3.75" by 4.5".
Done is good....
Piece
Linda
Chocolate makes my clothes shrink...

3 comments:

MissesStitches said...

Chocolate does that to my clothes, too, Linda!

GailM. said...

These Santas keep getting better and better all the time. This guy is just sweet.

Anonymous said...

Your Santas have been spectacular. Now I want to follow suit. Lucy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...