STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, June 15, 2009

What a Night!! Prom 2009

Well I survived the day! There were a few times there when I wasn't sure if I would... I'm too tired tonight to tell you all about it, but suffice it to say overall, things went well.... the decorating, the rushing to hair and makeup appointments, etc. We survived and here are a few pics to prove it!! I thought Laura looked sweet..of course I am a little biased.... Here she is with her Prom date Jared Here are all the gang who came for pics...
Here are Laura and Jared...handsome couple.. The twins Laura babysits came to see her "pretty dress".. here is Laura with Abby and Sophie The ride in my brother Leigh's Vette was a highlight of the evening.... A night to remember... I'll post a few more Prom pics tomorrow...

Piece,
Linda

"On with the dance! let joy be unconfined;
No sleep till morn, when Youth and Pleasure meet
To chase the glowing hours with flying feet." ~ Lord Byron

1 comment:

GailM. said...

Isn't that just pure joy, to see your kids off to prom night. You did it girl.... You have successfully seen 2 kids through high school with flying colors. I bet in some way, you feel that you've graduated too.... again! Congratulations to your whole family. What a wonderful day and ohhh, la la... swanky car. Cute date too Laura.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...