STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's snowing!!

Every time I look out my kitchen window, I'm seeing what looks like snow flurries, but it's really apple blossom petals falling... the blossoms are short-lived and I'm alway sad to see them start falling...
My posts may be short and sparse for the next little while. My son Mark is in hospital.... he was admitted yesterday and is pretty uncomfortable. He not only has a very bad Strep throat but also Tonsilitis and Mono. SO he's not a happy camper. His neck is still quite swollen- his glands are huge and very infected. So he's on IV to rehydrate him and to give him a very strong penicillin. I know when he gets home, I'll be playing nurse for a while, so if there are no new posts, you'll know what I'm doing...
Hope to be back soon...
Peace,
Linda
Being sick is no fun....

1 comment:

GailM. said...

Poor Mark! Didn't Laura have that a couple of years ago? I had strep throat some years ago. Man, that can take you down, but the drugs are good. I can still remember how good I felt after just 24 hours on the drug. Take good care of that boy. Rest is important.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...