STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, February 16, 2009

So much to learn...


I tried to add this second photo to my last post, but obviously did something wrong. The color in the last photo was a bit dark- it really doesn't show off the rich purple and cherry red of this beautiful batik. This closer shot is more true in color.... Exposure is always a challenge - the darker colors are true here, but the light pink of the background is washed out....
Anyway, hope you'll bear with me through this whole learning process... I'm the first to admit that I'm technologically challenged..but I sure am learning a lot..
Piece!
Linda

2 comments:

GailM. said...

Very nice. I lvoe the batiks. I clicked on the blog photo and got great detail. I can't believe that's only 12 inches square. My Cat Matt is bigger than that!!!

Linda G said...

Loved your two pieces last night. Was wishing that I had a closer look, now I do. Are you going to show the other too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...