STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


I'm wishing all my friends a Happy Valentine's Day - this bouquet is for you!! I received this on an email - I cannot give credit to the photographer as there was no info, but look at those roses - aren't they beautiful? Especially on a cold windy winter day...
As the email said - "I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend, than a whole truckload when I'm gone"....
I'm going to spend my day sewing, finishing up that Miniature. We're in for a snowy windy day, so my studio is the perfect place to be!
Piece!
Linda
"What a grand thing - to be loved! What a grander thing still- to love!" Victor Hugo

7 comments:

GailM. said...

Happy Valentines Day. Yes, what pretty flowers. We're here and we're going to enjoy a nice valentines supper at the condo. I'm going in to look at all the pictures on your gallery. Overcast and 15 degrees in MB.

bargello said...

Well, Happy Valentine's day Linda. We have just returned from Gallery 78 and their Chocolate Soiree...2 of my favourite things, chocolate and art! The proceeds go to Healing Hands for Haiti. Lovely,... and then I come home, read my emails, find out about your blog and go directly to it. Congratulations!
I started one 2 years ago and must get back to it. You are inspiring!! I shall return...and return...and return!
Kathy Feltmate

Karen said...

Hi, Linda: Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I look forward to reading your posts and will check back often to see what's new. Your work is beautiful!
Karen Neary

Marie Alton said...

Hi Linda! You seem off to a great start!

Had a look at your Picasa albums! Oh wow! Fabulous stuff!

Look forward to seeing more!

Gwen Buchanan said...

I love Victor Hugo!!

Marie Alton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie Alton said...

Okay ... let's try this again! I was thinking as I read Linda's Victor Hugo quote that I have seen Gwen include same...and here you are...loving Victor Hugo! That's way cool!
More kindred spirits! Isn't blogging a blast!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...